martes, 26 de noviembre de 2013

It's almost vacations!... isn't it?

Every time that I think in all the things that I've done this year I wonder myself: am I tired? and of course the answer is yes! I've never been so tired doing works and tests,and also trying to fit them in my schedule, so I can have a moment to stay with my boyfriend, to go out, to play some music or maybe read a good book. The university makes me spend to much time on it, but, even though... I'm really happy with all this mess, I mean, with all the things to do, with the no sleeping time, it's funny I think. I remember that at the beginning of this year I used to count the hours in the university to go quickly to my home, but now, I discover that there're lots of things to do here, instead of studying.
This year I get an awesome job here in the university, it was about making a survey to the people of the circus, I went into the houses of the artists, I talk with them and also went up to a scenery.
Another thing that happened to me because of staying a little more time in the university, was my new cat. I met her in the outside of the university in the morning, now I can't live without her.
But, I have to say that there are plenty things that I didn't do. I need to learn how to play the guitar, I need to write a book, to go to a course of piano, and also, do some exercise. If I can achieve at least one of this goals at the end of the year, I would say that this year was in all his aspects awesome.

2 comentarios: