martes, 3 de diciembre de 2013

English class

Hi people, today's post is about our English class.
I've always like English, I mean, I love listening songs on that language, I love many series and movies in English also, but I remember that I'd never liked the English class on my school. I remember that they used to be so boring! That's way, when I first entered to this class I didn't have any good expectations. 
But, It wasn't like I thought. When I'm writing the blog I forget that I'm in class, cause I can listen to music, enter to Facebook and all that kid of things when I'm writing on my blog. Even though all the good experiences that I had in this class, I have to say that I feel that I haven't improve my English at all, expect the writing part of course (because with the blog I write a lot). I'll love to speak faster in English, to understand everything what the people of movies is talking about. Of course the thing I need is that I have to practice. I have to talk every time that I could, but I don't know why I don't do it! maybe I'm just lazy, or maybe is because I'll look nerd talking alone in English. I think that the best thing I can do is to help my boyfriend to write his songs (in English of course), and also to sing with him. Or maybe I could ask him or a friend to talk for a week, a month (I don't know) every time in English, I think that at the begging we'll be stressed but with a lot of practice I'll be talking a fluent English just like that.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario