martes, 8 de octubre de 2013

Music


I love listening to music, special in the big travels, but now that I think I actually don't have a favorite band or favorite song... I mean I use to have one, I remember when I was on first grade and my favorite song was Beware cougar by The academy is..., and this one used to be my favorite group also,here you can listen to the song:


I don't know, maybe the music isn't in the top of my passions right now but I do like a lot of bands and singers and maybe if you ask me to talk about some of them I will choose maybe 4 of them:
The first is the "Ases falsos", they're a Chilean group. I don't know a lot of deep things about they career, but I know that their old name was "fother muckers" and they change it because it was too difficult to remember and to write it and also (maybe this is the only reason, the other one maybe my friends just said it to me just for made laugh of me haha) because they were about to start a serious musical career, so they were suppose to start a new band (with a new name) with people really committed with the group, I'm not really sure but I think that this was the reason why they change their  lead guitarist.


 I love them because they always dress with the same clothes (haha) and also because of the kind of music that they made, I think that most of the songs actually don't say anything at all, but the voice and the instrumental of the accompanying it is so extremely good. 
I think that my favorite song of their last band was "Lobo mayor", I love the way Cristobal sing it and also the performance in the video by the guys (specially Simon)


And from the new band, I love "Fuerza especial" that talk about the men that control all the money and all the resources (here in Chile), and how they make the rest of the people fight between them because of the problems that they began.



And well.. the other 3 bands are really special for me. One of them is the strokes, they have a long.. story, but now, just one thing I can say about them it's that they put out a new album and I love each song of it. This band actually, I think it have a sentimental importance to me, because me and my boyfriend listening to it, and this band is something that we share as friends.
The other ones are a singer and a composer and I just want it to mention them because of the... power(?) that they have to help me write and draw, this two artists really inspire me and every time I need to write something I listen to them.
The singer is Eddie Vedder, I actually don't know all the details of his career, I know that he has now a band but I don't like it, the only album I love of this man (that he made it without his group) is the one that he recorded for the movie "Into the wild" and this song really make me feel the necessity of making a big travel:



And finally... the last artist is Fabrizio Paterlini and this song is like... I don't know! it's just special for me, that's all...

4 comentarios:

  1. You like The Academy Is! I actually have a record of them, the second one with the black background and red glowy letter. One of my favorite songs would have to be About a Girl or Skeptic and True Believers. I've never really heard about Fother Muckers/Ases Falsos, just know the name! About Eddie Vedder, I love the song he did for the I Am Sam OST, I think it was The Beatles' You've Got To Hide Your Love Away. And I like The Strokes too! Hopefully we can share more music together in the future, take care!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like the Strokes!!! I think they are a crazy band, maybe because my friend is crazy and he is a huge fan (that doesn't mean that your boyfriend is crazy XD). Also I like the song of Eddie Vedder because I like Into the wild, maybe if my parents let me I will travel around the world like the guy in the movie, but I know that is impossible.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. And we know the sad end about traveling by our own, so we better join the circus and travel with the clowns.

      Eliminar