martes, 10 de septiembre de 2013

Jobs

Well... I've always thought that the perfect job for me has to be somewhere "far away" of an office. I think sometimes that it will be really boring to spend my whole life writing stuff in a computer, or just being in a small place. I've always wanted to travel, but to travel into places connected with the nature, I mean, if I travel to Brazil I'll prefer to go to the jungle rather than visiting the big cities. I think that's why I chose anthropology as my university career, even if I'm not sure what specialty to choose, all the specialties offer the opportunity to travel a lot, to meet a lot of cultures, to learn about different ideologies, and all this will make me really happy. Also, I would love to write many books and all related to adventures and exotic places.
But, when I "put the feet on the ground" I realize that this dream is a little out of my skills cause I'm a little bit lazy sometimes and I don't do so much exercise, also I'm such a coward!  for example I'm still afraid of darkness, and I think the jungle will be much more dangerous than just my house with the lights off. But instead of this, I will go to every sport of my university to get in shape and I will beat my fear of the darkness, also I'm so motivated that I convinced my boyfriend to study geology instead of electric engineering (I didn't obligate him, but I told him my plans and he became really excited). But, first in Latin America and then maybe some of the "big countries" and United States, because I've wanted to travel but not so far of the people of Latin America, that's because I'm really attached to them, and their culture.

And ok... I think it will be really difficult to find a job so extreme and dangerous, I mean, just making a project of investigation needs a lot of money and if I want to go to a big investigation I will have to need more experience, but I will be happy if I can know all Latin America and talk with a lot of people of different countries and cultures, to write a lot of books and to be with my friends, family and boyfriend most of the time.

3 comentarios:

  1. You have big plans missy! You are like me in that sense, I've always wanted to travel around the world, maybe settle down in a country very different from my own. I really hope so that you get over your fears and get all the confidence in yourself to achieve what you want! Only love for you <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello! I also don't like the idea of being in front of a computer all the day, it sounds awful :c I really like your ideal job, it's very entertaining. Maybe you're right,it will difficult to find, but don't lose your hope,you'll probably work in something similar if you don't find it. Bye!

    ResponderEliminar